c-Integral, an education and research organization for social justice and libratory transformation, offers learning opportunities in integral transformative leadership development to persons, groups and organizations concerned with social and environmental justice and cultural transformation.
Our work is based on consciousness-in-action, our unique approach to integral transformation. We help people committed to social change and transformation develop integral awareness, deepen critical understanding, create liberating visions, and implement transformative processes as they address the many serious challenges in their social change work.
Through our work, we seek to:
- Support participants’ integral well-being through their on-going leadership development within the context of their work in community.
- Promote in-depth understanding of the complexities of race, gender, culture and other social identity issues, and the impact of power dynamics and oppression on the lives of all people.
- Teach principles and practices that foster greater balance and harmony between often conflicted aspects of self, community, and society at large.
- Enhance participants’ ability to effectively deal with complexity, recognize and embrace multiple perspectives, and fluidly shift between these as appropriate.
- Facilitate consciousness-in-action—libratory and transformative processes that help people move beyond reactivity to intentional response, visionary action and pro-active leadership.
- Encourage attitudes, values, states of being, and behaviors that, practiced in community, foster a greater sense of hope, possibility and collective strength toward social transformation.
The work of c-Integral can greatly benefit change agents — community and labor organizers, political and spiritual activists, social justice and cultural workers, educators and students, helping professionals and service providers, business and organizational leaders, policy makers, and others — anyone attempting to create positive, lasting and transformative change.
For more information about our workshops, training programs and consultations services, please e-mail us at c-integral.